Friday, April 21, 2017

TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!

OMG.....tomorrow I will become a marathoner!!!  I'm now super stoked about this race.  The weather is suppose to be cool...40s, with 15-20 mph winds, but NO rain!!! YAHOO!!!!

I went to the expo this afternoon to pick up my race bib and swag, and when I picked THIS up, I just couldn't believe that I'm going to be running a marathon tomorrow! A.MARATON! It's TOTALLY happening!

Side note: I'm not posting my bib number, in case someone decides to cheat.  It's not worth the risk, and I've worked way too hard to have someone try and steal my number.




In the meantime, I also had these taken at the expo. I know that I haven't quite ran the race yet, but this is still totally okay, and I may not be able to bend down to fit into the frame tomorrow anyways after I cross the finish line.



I will definitely be reporting back tomorrow with a full recap!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment